Event InfoDate : 13-15 October 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Hall 9 & 10, MITEC, Kuala Lumpur
Venue Info : Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre
Positioned as an economic catalyst and Gateway to Southeast Asia, MITEC spans over 45,000 sqm of purpose-built exhibition space and triple volume exhibition halls with infinite possibilities. The Venue is the third largest MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) venue in the Southeast Asia region and the largest trade and exhibition centre in Malaysia.
- Jalan Dutamas 2, Kompleks Kerajaan, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
- How to go there: MITEC is easily accessible through several major roads and highways. The venue is located approximately 9km from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and 65km from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
The following major roads, expressways and highways will conveniently direct visitors to MITEC:
- DUKE (Duta-Ulu Klang Expressway)
- NKVE (North Klang Valley Expressway)
- SPRINT Highway
- Jalan Kuching
- Latitude : 3.17933, Longitude: 101.66757
Get Direction here
View list of accomodation - click here