Hello! Welcome to Malaysia Medical Device Expo 2018. We are delighted to have you join us for this exciting event.
Please review the information below and do contact us if you need any further information.
A) EMERGENCY CONTACTS
- Police / Ambulance: Dial 999
- Fire Brigade : Dial 994
- Police Headquarters (KL): +603 2262 6222
- KLCC Medical Centre: +603 2382 3500
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur: +603 2296 0888
- General Hospital Kuala Lumpur: +603 2615 5555
Contact our secretariat for assistance at +603 8070 7666 or email us at email@example.com
B) OFFICIAL EVENT VENUE
MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND EXHIBITION CENTRE (MITEC)
Kompleks MITEC, No. 8, Jalan Dutamas 2, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MITEC is easily accessible through several major roads and highways. The venue is located approximately 9km from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and 65km from the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
The following major roads, expressways and highways will conveniently direct visitors to MITEC:
- DUKE (Duta-Ulu Klang Expressway)
- NKVE (North Klang Valley Expressway)
- SPRINT Highway
- Jalan Kuching
Waze Location: Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (MITEC)
C) SHUTTLE SERVICE
There will be free shuttle service provided for participants throughout the event. Schedule will be posted soon.
Route: KL Sentral – MITEC – KL Sentral
WHAT IS NEARBY MITEC?
- Publika Shopping Gallery - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Walking
- Solaris Dutamas - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Walking
- Nu Sentral Mall - How to get there: Grab/Taxi
- Mid Valley Megamall - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Accessible via KTM Mid Valley
- Suria KLCC - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Accessible via LRT KLCC from KL Sentral Railway Station
- National Planetarium - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Accessible via LRT Pasar Seni from KL Sentral Railway Station
- Petrosains, The Discovery Centre - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Accessible via LRT KLCC from KL Sentral Railway Station Situated within Suria KLCC
- Museums in Kuala Lumpur - How to get there: Grab/Taxi/Accessible via KL Sentral Railway Station
•National Museum of Malaysia
•Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
• Orang Asli Crafts Museum
• National Visual Arts Gallery
• Kuala Lumpur City Gallery